Combining Versatility and Flexibility
SafeScraper TWIST provides an easy method for harvesting autogenous cortical bone, for use in grafted sites with a minimally invasive technique.
Its curved tip facilitates easy access to donor sites which makes SafeScraper TWIST the ideal device for both minor and major harvesting procedures. This manual harvesting technique allows the graft to retain cell viability, which is essential for graft integration.1,2 The collected bone shavings are mixed with blood, which can be combined with Geistlich Bio-Oss® or Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® to ensure volume preservation.
- Product No. 40600
- 3 Pack: 1 Sterile disposable scraper
- 160˚ Cutting blade
- Transparent collection chamber
capacity: 2.5 cc
- Curled shaving morphology:
mean length 1.3 mm, ranging between 150 and 250 μm
- 3-year shelf life
Minimally Invasive with Maximum Access
- Accelerates harvesting time
- Excellent control during the harvesting procedure
- Effective on any bone surface (plane, concave, convex)
- Collects bone shavings of appropriate size and thickness for graft integration
- Bone shavings contain well-preserved bone cells, particularly osteocytes, osteoblasts, osteoclasts and osteoprogenitor cells1,2
Horizontal Augmentation Combining a 1:1 Ratio
of Geistlich Bio-Oss® and Autogenous Bone with
- Zaffe D, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res. Aug 2007
- Miron RJ, et al.: Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. Aug 2013
CAUTION: Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a dentist or physician.
NOTE: These products are currently ONLY available within the North American Dental Markets (U.S. & Canada)