Geistlich Mucograft® is easy to handle compared to autogenous soft-tissue grafts1:
- Unlimited availability and consistent quality
- Ready to use: no need for pre-treatment or pre-hydration
- Tailor to defect shape: measure the defect and trim the matrix to the required shape
- Excellent hydrophilicity: apply the dry Geistlich Mucograft® to the defect; it will moisten rapidly due to the significant hydrophilicity
- Orientation: position the compact macro-structure facing away from the wound bed and the spongy micro-structure towards the bone or periosteum
- Good adherence: the hydrated matrix adapts easily to contours and adheres well to defect
- Easy to suture: the compact structure provides optimal suture pull-out strength
1. Sanz M, et al.: J Clin Periodontol 2009; 36(10): 868-76.
2. Abundo R & Corrente G: Chirurgia plastica parodontale – Trattamento
estetico delle recessioni gengivali. ACME Edizioni, 2010.
CAUTION: Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a dentist or physician.