Multidisciplinary Treatment Solutions
for Peri-Implantitis Symposium
Mucositis / Peri-Implantitis:
Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy
Friday, June 9th, 2017
Presented by: Dr. Marisa Roncati
• Non-surgical management of mucositis/perimplantitis
• Peri-implant subgingival calculus detection
• Effective teaching of oral hygiene skills and professional maintenance care in case of implant supported prosthesis
• Manual instrumentation with titan universal curet.
• Mechanical instrumentation with plastic or modified ultrasonic inserts
• Cause-related laser-assisted nonsurgical periodontal therapy
• Antimicrobials and antibiotic therapy
• Step-by-step Non-surgical Protocol for mucositis and peri-implantitis
Many videos, on clinical cases with follow up, will exemplify concepts and techniques, to be implemented during hands-on workshop on study and animal models.
Marisa Roncati, BS, RDH, DDS – Dental Degree (DDS), University of Ferrara, Italy. Registered Dental Hygienist RDH, Forsyth School, Boston (USA). Bachelor Degree in Classical Literature, University of Bologna, Italy. Assistant Professor: Master of Prosthesis and Implantology, Alma Mater Studiorum, Bologna University; European Master Degree on Oral Laser Applications, La Sapienza University, Rome; Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Pathology, Parma University; School of Dental Hygiene, Marche Politecnic University, Ancona, Italy. She published two books in English: Get Sharp and Non-surgical Periodontal Therapy, Indications, Limits and Clinical Protocols with the Additional Use of Diode Laser, and a DVD, “The Diode Laser: A Step-by-Step Operative Technique”.